Volunteer at the Huntington City Mission
If you would like to volunteer and experience the satisfaction of knowing you are helping the less fortunate, please join us!!
To protect the safety and privacy of our staff and clients, Volunteers are required to submit applications prior to volunteer service.
Please fill out our application and email it to [email protected] or fax it to 304-523-0342. Please allow 2-3 business days for process.
If you have further questions contact our Assistant Volunteer Coordinator Evan Robinson, [email protected], 304-523-0293 ext.314
Depending on the type of service, there are different applications:
- Individual Volunteer Application
- Individual Confidentiality Form
- Group Volunteer Application
- Group Confidentiality Statement
- Community Service Application (Court Ordered)
Volunteer at Project Hope for Women & Children
* For volunteer opportunities at Project Hope contact: Jessica B. Tackett, Project Director 304-696-HOPE (4673), [email protected]